Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel
We decided the wheel was a pretty good invention after all, so we added two of them to our rugged Black Hole bags and created this super burly, smooth-rolling duffel. Highly weather-resistant, it will protect your gear from rough handling and hold everything you need for an extended trip. Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside to hold small items. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure, easy-access place for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or following a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), telescoping handle or the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four, corner-mounted daisy chains. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Roll with telescoping handle or carry with haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- Stout wheelset makes for smooth, comfortable travel
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3828 g (8 lbs 6.4 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.