Patagonia Cap 1 Silkweight Strech P
Quick-to-wick, quick-to dry, these are our stretchiest bottoms for summer backpacking, trekking in temperate climates or laying down a set of 8s in fresh corn snow. The fabric is a blend of 5.1-oz 84% polyester and 16% spandex with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment and 50+ UPF sun protection. It rests lightly on the skin, allows a cooling airflow and wicks perspiration to keep you dry. A brushed elastic waistband provides next-to-skin comfort; offset seams feel smooth under the pressure of a loaded hip belt or harness.
- Superior stretch and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.1-oz 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Israel.
Added to Registry