Patagonia Gi III Water Shorts - 9"
Gi III Shorts can just as easily go for an afternoon swim as a weeklong trek through the Sawtooths. Made from a light nylon taslan fabric, they have a gusseted crotch that allows unparalleled hip and leg mobility, a zip fly with button closure and an elastic waist with a built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle. The fabric feels light and supple yet resists abrasion; it has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Four pockets (all with mesh lining) include two in front, one zippered drop-in at right rear and a zippered right thigh pocket with an internal key loop. Inseam is 10".
- Durable, quick-drying nylon-taslan shorts with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with built-in adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- On-seam front pockets with polyester mesh drain and keep coins secure
- Right rear, drop-in zip pocket; right thigh, zip pocket with internal key loop; both pockets have polyester mesh that drain
- Gusseted crotch increases mobility
- Inseam is 10˝
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544
Added to Registry