Patagonia Guidewater Pants
- Lightweight woven nylon is durable, quick drying and provides 50+ UPF sun protection
- Two front pockets; one zippered side-leg pocket, and one rear pocket; all have mesh drainage
- Constructed waist with two stretch sections and zip fly provide all-day comfort
- 4.3-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.
Added to Registry