Patagonia Long Sleeve Sol Patrol Shirt
In theory, chasing Indonesian surf and bonefish for weeks on end is like going to heaven; in practice, it’s really damn hot. To forestall sunstroke and prolong stoke, we designed the Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol® Shirt. The 100% polyester ripstop fabric provides air-conditioning and 30-UPF sun protection, while cooling mesh (center back) and side-arm vents allow for maximum ventilation. The double-layer collar stands up for extra sun protection or stays put with hidden snaps at the collar points. On the chest there are two mesh-lined button-through pockets (our new casting logo is stitched above the lefthand one). There’s also an inset zippered pocket on the right. With button cuffs and fabric tabs to secure roll-up sleeves.
- Lightweight, quick-drying polyester fabric provides 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for extra sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Cooling mesh at center back, and side vents at arms facilitate flow-through ventilation
- Mesh-lined, button-through chest pockets; inset zippered pocket on right side
- Self-fabric tab secures rolled-up sleeves; button cuffs
- Rolled-up sleeves secure with self-fabric tab; button cuffs
- 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Nice nice nice Review by Danny Billingsly
Added to Registry