Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody
When missing the sunset curfew means climbing through spindrift rivers into the night, the Nano Puff® Hoody shines. It is windproof and weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated jacket in a sudden squall, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds) and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes, or for climbing through the night when the dash isn't so quick. The elasticized hood opening snugs over low-volume helmets or under any helmet, adding thermostat-like warmth. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell glides effortlessly in your layering system, and low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® One (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The hoody packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric features a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation, which promotes durability and longevity
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers and one internal zippered chest (that doubles as a stuff sack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Added to Registry