Patagonia Nano Puff Vest
The latest of the Nano Puff lineage – here by demand from our customers and ambassadors alike – the Nano Puff® Vest keeps the tradition alive with superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. Worn as an outer or midlayer, the vest features a premium PrimaLoft® One (60-g) insulation that traps heat and a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish that stops the wind and sheds moisture. Finer points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket (with clip-in loop) into which the vest stuffs.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric features a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Stuffs into a zippered internal chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Added to Registry