Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket
Run the gamut in the Better Sweater™ Jacket. Its versatile coziness works a truck-bed bivy and your gig as jug-band frontman. Its 9.5-oz polyester fleece, with a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth, can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Two zippered handwarmers
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- 464 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Added to Registry