Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack
This super lightweight backpack lets you put plans in motion. It holds what you need for exploring city markets or making a summit push on a mountainous trek, and it stuffs into its own pocket. The main compartment uses a simple drawstring closure to keep gear safe and packed tight. There's also a zippered lid pocket for quick access to smaller items. Exterior mesh pockets hold bottles, shell and gloves. The back panel is cushioned with lightweight foam, and breathable shoulder straps, a sternum strap and a webbing waistbelt distribute the load to keep you comfortable. Made of 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Main pocket with cinch drawcord keeps gear safe and secure
- Lid pocket with key clip secures and organizes your items
- Exterior mesh pockets hold water bottles and jacket
- Breathable shoulder straps; webbing waistbelt; sternum strap; top-mounted haul handle
- Lightweight foam back panel
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Added to Registry