Patagonia M's Adze Jacket
Patagonia Men's Adze Jacket
- Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR finish stops wind and resists precip
- A fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 638 g (22.5 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Added to Registry