Patagonia Men's Dry Fly T-shirt
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artist: Aaron Draplin
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way. Read more
TechnologyAt Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
- Always love a good Patagonia shirt Review by Michael Jordan
Added to Registry