Patagonia M's R1 Pullover
Patagonia Men's R1® Pullover
- Our classic R1® fleece - with it’s high/low grid pattern for enhanced wicking, airflow and fast dry times - provides excellent stretch, warmth, and durability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset, and Variable Conditions Cuff, improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit; offset seams provide comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean finished zipper garage
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 333 g (11.75 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
Added to Registry