Patagonia River Salt Jacket
Chasing Cape Lookout albacore deep into November requires industrial-strength protection from the elements. Our River Salt Jacket stands up to salt spray, hard use and serious nor'easters. Made with our extra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 5.4-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precip. Three large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips and won't snag flying line on the shoot. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative, vented hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem 2 1/2 inches longer than our shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- 100% polyester microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and NanoSphere DWR finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper
- Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 660 g (23.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.