Patagonia W's Rock Guide Pants
- Lightweight stretch-woven nylon with 40-UPF sun protection and a Deluge DWR finish
- Zip fly and button closure; gusseted crotch
- Pockets: Two front drop-in, two zippered back (below yoke), zippered right thigh
- Forward-angled side seams
- Inseam (size 8) is 32"
- regular rise; straight leg
- 4.5-oz 96-denier 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Added to Registry