Patagonia M's R3 Hiloft Jkt
Think Baffin Island, Denali, the Karakoram in winter: The R3® Hi-Loft Jacket is our warmest layering piece. Compressible and resilient, it serves as a toasty midlayer or on its own in chilly, dry weather. Made of high-loft Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fabric, the plush R3 fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Polartec Power Stretch® panels under the arms and down the sides allow for a clean fit, full mobility and enhanced durability. Soft microfleece lines the collar, cuffs and hem; two handwarmers and a zippered chest pocket keep stash secure; a drawcord hem traps heat.
- Extremely warm and superlight high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Stretch-woven chest pocket for quick-access storage
- Drawcord hem traps warmth to reduce heat loss
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Pockets: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Added to Registry