The right street boots score major cred for cute. But when your destination is River Ave., do your feet a favor and slip into a pair that won’t let you fall. Simms’ ultra-tough Headwaters™ Boot is optimized for all-day comfort with a narrower women’s specific fit.CleanStream™technology is your go-green solution to easy cleaning by way of a synthetic leather upper, while the rugged toe box and heal wrap bolster durability for performance off the sidewalk and in the thick of fish.
- Designed specifically for women – a narrower last offers a secure fit
- CleanStream™ design utilizes synthetic leather upper for easy cleaning
- Schoeller®- dynatec mesh panels
- Sturdy molded toe box & molded rubber toe/heel wraps increase durability and provide abrasion resistance
- Contoured speed lacing system with non-corrosive hardware and high quality nylon laces
- Synthetic construction with NanoSphere® finish
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 46.4 oz
- Women's whole sizes: 5 - 12, Width EE
- Click here for StreamTread™ cleat patterns and Vibram® Resoling resources
WOMEN'S WADING BOOT SIZE CHART
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the first or second column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size when selecting a women's boot and one size down when selecting a men's boot (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7).
|SIMMS WOMEN'S |
|SIMMS MEN'S |
Not all styles available in all sizes; please see individual boot for size specifics
** Freestone boot only