Patagonia Long Sleeve Sol Patrol
Three weeks on a boat in the Mentawais and even the most enthusiastic funhogs get cooked. To forestall sunstroke and prolong stoke, we designed the Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol® Shirt. The 100% polyester ripstop fabric provides air-conditioning and 30-UPF sun protection, while cooling mesh (center back) and side-arm vents allow for maximum ventilation. The double-layer collar stands up for extra sun protection or stays put with hidden snaps at the collar points. On the chest there are two mesh-lined button-through pockets (our new casting logo is stitched above the left-hand one). There’s also an inset zippered pocket on the right. With button cuffs and fabric tab to secure roll-up sleeves.
- Lightweight, quick-drying polyester provides 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for extra sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Cooling mesh at center back, and side vents at arms, facilitate flow-through ventilation
- Mesh-lined button-through chest pockets; inset zippered pocket on right
- Self-fabric tab secures rolled-up sleeves; button cuffs
- 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Added to Registry