Patagonia W's Cap 4 Ew Zip-neck
For every sweeping Selkirk descent, there’s an equally long, steep and sweaty climb back to the ridge. Stay dry and comfortable, no matter which direction you’re headed, with this lightweight, compressible zip-neck. Capilene® 4 is the warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene® family. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture, and rest smoothly against the skin. Details include articulated, raglan sleeve construction for complete shoulder mobility, hidden thumb loops to ensure wrist coverage and an elongated front zipper for efficient venting. The baseball-style hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.7-oz proprietary performance Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fabric that has Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Integrated thumb loops for secure coverage
- Elongated center front zipper allows deep venting
- Added length for easy tuck-in and coverage
- Articulated raglan-sleeve construction
- 3.7-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Added to Registry