THE BORON III SX is the rod of choice for saltwater, big flies, big fish and big wind. No matter if you’re making long casts directly into the wind, throwing big bulky flies or launching a heavy sink-tip, these rods perform flawlessly. These super-fast action fly rods are powerful, lively and capable of generating incredible line speed. Built with advanced Boron III technology, this series is also lightweight and allows an angler to present a fly with incredible accuracy. The Boron III SX is the ideal selection for any saltwater, freshwater or warmwater fishing adventure. With unmatched lifting power and fish-fighting capabilities, this super-fast action series is simply unmatched.
- The rod of choice for saltwater, big flies, big fish and big wind
- Built with advanced Boron III technology, resulting in fast action rod that is lightweight, powerful, lively and capable of generating incredible line speed
- Strong and dependable
- Proprietary design that promotes effortless long casts, accurate presentations and reserved power for big flies and windy days
- Unmatched lifting power and fish fighting capabilities
- Ideal selection for any saltwater, freshwater or warmwater fishing adventure
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana USA
- Action: Super-fast
- Grip: Full Wells with fighting butt on 9'6" 5wt., 9’6” 6wt. and 9’ 7wt.-12wt.
- Sections: 4-piece
- Color: Winston green
- Guides: Chrome nanolite stripper guide and grey titanium hard coated wire snake guides
- Reel Seat(s): Choice of nickel silver with burled wood insert or anodized aluminum on 9’ 4wt., 9’ 5wt. and 9’ 6wt., all other rods anodized aluminum only
- Storage: Premium graphite rod tube with logo tech rod sock
- Rod Weights: 4wt.-12wt.
|Brand||Winston Rod Co|