Patagonia M's Better Sweater Vest
Patagonia Men's Better Sweater™ Vest
Soft, warm and durable, our Better Sweater™ Vest handles a blustery afternoon at the crags. It has a plush fleece interior that feels broken-in and a resilient knit face that resembles wool. Made of 100% polyester, it dries quickly and adds lightweight torso warmth on its own for the shoulder season, or layered under a shell deep into winter. The stand-up collar warms your neck; a vertical chest pocket and two handwarmers hold the day's essentials.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered pockets: vertical chest and two handwarmers
- Micropolyester jersey trim on armholes, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Added to Registry