Patagonia M's R4 Jacket
Patagonia Men's R4® Jacket
Things that can't be overdone: deep powder, clear skies and furnace-like warmth for the Vallée Blanche in January. Our R4® fabric is the warmest fleece available, with improved Polartec® Windbloc® polyester that has a windproof laminate sandwiched between a high-loft exterior and an R2® grid interior. This toasty, full-stretch package features Sonic/Stitch construction on all seams, to reduce bulk and enhance suppleness. The improved fit is closer and more technical, while brushed tricot lines the collar and a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin gives next-to-skin comfort. The updated cuffs and drawcord hem have more elastic for a better seal, and slim, clean-finished zippers close the single chest and two handwarmer pockets. With two internal mesh drop-in pockets, offset shoulder yokes for pack-wearing comfort.
- R4® fabric is windproof, superwarm and stretchy
- Jacket has a refined fit, underarm gussets and offset shoulder seams for comfort under a pack
- All seams have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Brushed tricot on inner collar; soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left chest pocket and two hand pockets have Slim Zip installs and clean finished zipper garages; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Single-pull adjustable hem
- 13-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 100% polyester high-loft exterior with a stretchy windproof laminate and an R2® grid interior
- 482 g (17 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Added to Registry