Sage Bass II
Toss big flies to fish with big appetites.
When you’re casting big flies onto weed mats to trigger attacks from the bucketmouths below, you’re in for a day of spectacular strikes and big memories—maybe even a tournament title. New for 2012, the Bass II rods have been upgraded for faster line speed to carry big, bulky flies straight to their target—everything from explosive smallmouth in their river lairs, to voracious snook and tarpon stealthfully pulled from the mangroves on your kayak. The new Peacock model joins this year’s lineup, a true heavyweight ready to go toe-to-toe with giant Muskie, Pike and Peacock Bass.
- Fast action
- Graphite IIIe construction
- Built within tournament specifications
- Fuji ceramic stripping guides
- Hard chromed snake guides
- Saltwater safe, red anodized aluminum reel seat
- Custom, pre-shaped cork handle 6½” full-wells grip
- Fighting butt
- Olive ballistic cloth rod/reel case
- Sage BASS II taper line included
Added to Registry