Patagonia Lightweight Travel Sling
This travel bag carries your day-to-day cache close to your body so you can maneuver through cobbled streets, crowded fish markets and rush-hour subway commutes with the dexterity of a Parisian taxi driver. The ultralight double-ripstop fabric molds to the shape of your back to stay clear of your arms. The main compartment is roomy enough for a map, lunch and a shell, with extra space for found treasures. One organizational pocket, with a keychain clip, holds easily lost items and a side-mounted mesh pocket holds your water bottle. The 3-point-adjustable mesh shoulder strap has an electronics pocket for your phone or audio device. The entire pack stuffs into its own pocket and the waistbelt tucks into a sleeve. Made of 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Zippered main compartment has internal pocket for organization and a key clip
- Side-mounted mesh water bottle pocket
- Breathable, three-point adjustable mesh shoulder strap with electronics pocket; waistbelt tucks into sleeve
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Added to Registry