Patagonia Black Hole Pack
Endurance issues? Not with the Black Hole Pack. This rugged, highly weather-resistant gear bag protects your stuff from life on the road. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share. An internal sleeve carries most 17” laptops or a hydration reservoir, and two mesh pockets equipped with a key keeper organize your phone and zip drives. A lid pocket for small stuff seals with a reverse-coil zipper; daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat. A zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. Compression straps on both sides cinch the load and/or secure external items. For carrying comfort, the backpack’s padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband secures the pack. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Cavernous main compartment contains mesh pocket, key keeper, organizer panel; padded sleeve holds most 17" laptops or a hydration bladder
- Zippered pocket on lid with moisture-shedding reversed coil zipper and daisy chain lash points; front panel has concealed pocket and additional laser cut Hypalon® lash points
- Padded shoulder harness; sternum strap and a simple webbing belt ensure a comfortable and secure carry; compression-molded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow; side compression straps help manage different size loads
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 992 g (2 lbs 3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.