We decided the wheel was a pretty good invention after all, so we added two of them to our bomber Black Hole bags and created this super burly, smooth-rolling duffel. Made from waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, it will protect your gear from rain and rough handling and still hold everything you need for an extended trip. The U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered mesh pockets inside keep small items organized (so that your toothbrush stays out of your soap). A zippered exterior pocket provides an easy-access location for your boarding pass, an energy bar or a paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or following a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position, telescoping handle or the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four, corner-mounted daisy chains. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Roll with telescoping handle or carry with haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3828 g (8 lbs 7 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.