Patagonia Stormfront Pack
Patagonia Stormfront® Pack 25L
Whatever the fishing gods throw at you, from tropical thunderstorms to heavy-water river swims, you can fish through it all knowing your dry goods are safe - as long as they’re inside the Stormfront® Pack. This ultrasimple waterproof pack is made with tough 840-denier double polyurethane-coated nylon fabric and features an innovative, easy-to-use waterproof/corrosion-proof zipper and internal, custom-fit padded gear case with an adjustable divider. It’s comfortably supported by a removable shoulder-strap harness and 3D spacer-mesh back panel. Take the harness off and you have the perfect fishing bag for wet boat decks. A glued-in zippered mesh pocket keeps valuables organized, while the external mesh pocket holds your hydration reservoir. The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities, plus as an added bonus, it’s compatible with the Minimalist Vest and the vest portion of our Pack Vest (available in previous seasons).
- Waterproof fully-welded pod with waterproof/corrosion-proof main zipper
- Internal custom-fit padded gear case
- Harness system provides additional storage, tool attachment space and connects to vest; detach to transform Stormfront Pack into a dry bag
- 3D spacer-mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation
- External mesh hydration reservoir pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket
- Outer pack: 840-denier nylon double-coat with a polyurethane film. Inner pack: 200-denier polyester. Harness back panel: 3D spacer mesh
- 1057 g (2 lbs 5.3 oz)
- Made in China.
- 100% Waterproof Review by Sir Montel Jordan
Added to Registry