Simms Dry Creek Backpack
Simms' new Dry Creek Backpack is redesigned and loaded with features. It remains fully submersible, yet it is lighter than ever thanks to new rugged ripstop and oxford fabrics, with double-sided TPU coating. Inside the Dry Creek Backpack you find stretch-mesh pockets to cut down clutter. The outside of this new backpack features extra storage and strap-in security via external lash points, and convenient stretch mesh water bottle pockets. High loft, closed-cell foam back panels and a non-absorbent cushioned waistband and shoulder harness system enhance comfort, while the front wet-storage compartment includes laser-cut porting for quick drainage.
- Highly durable and fully waterproof TPU coated fabrics with a submersible roll-top closure
- High loft, closed-cell foam back panel, waistband and shoulder harness system is non-water absorbent and fully cushioned
- Front wet storage compartment includes laser-cut holes for quick drainage
- Exterior stretch mesh water bottle pockets and interior stretch mesh organizational pockets
- FABRIC TECH: Waterproof TPU coated fabrics
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 44 oz
- CAPACITY: 36 L, 2196.85 cu. in.
- DIMENSIONS: 17.5” x 7.5” x 32”
- STOCK SIZE: ONE SIZE