Simms Dry Creek Hip Pack
The Simms Dry Creek Hip Pack is powered by rugged ripstop and oxford fabrics, with double-sided TPU coatings, the pack features waterproof roll-top safekeeping for a swath of stay-dry fishing essentials. Reach inside, where stretch-mesh pockets cut down clutter. Source extra storage and strap-in security via external lash points. And stay hydrated during the long-haul, with convenient exterior stretch mesh water bottle pockets. High loft, closed-cell foam back panels and a non-absorbent cushioned waistband and shoulder harness system enhance comfort, while the front wet-storage compartment includes laser-cut porting for quick drainage.
- Water-resistant, non-corrosive zipper top closure, weather-tight, not submersible
- 3D external pocket & internal organizer pockets with elastic closure
- Two Retractor docking stations & accommodates Super-Fly Patch accessory
- 420-denier double-coated polyurethane nylon
- Capacity: 6 Liters, 384 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 12" x 8" x 4"
- Weight: 16 oz