SIMMS RIVERTEK BOA BOOT
Winner of Fly Fisherman Magazines 2012 Best Boot category, the Simms RiverTek redefined what anglers have come to expect from a high-performance wading boot. Its revolutionary BOA Lacing System lets you lace up ultrafast with the one-handed twist of a dial while its unobtrusive, clean design gives you a step up in the fight against Aquatic Invasive Species.
- CleanStream™ design elements incorporating features that include a synthetic upper that won’t absorb water, minimal exposed stitching and Boa lacing system to eliminate water & debris absorbing laces
- Boa® M3 reel tightens laces 3-4 times faster than previous models
- Perforated neoprene lining with closed-cell foam and full-coverage molded rubber toe cap
- Rubber toe cap for durable protection against rocks & debris
- TPU heel clip for added stability
- Synthetic construction
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 59.2 oz
- Men's whole sizes: 7 - 14, Width: EEE
- Click here for StreamTread™ cleat patterns and Vibram® Resoling resources
MEN'S WADING BOOT SIZE CHART
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the first column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size for men and one size down for women (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7).
(Simms Boot size 5 will fit a Youth Size 4, etc.)
Not all styles available in all sizes; please see individual boot for size specifics
** Freestone Boot - Streamtread only