On some rivers wading is cake. On others—where pushy water, punishing currents, and glacial temps are the norm—it’s a skill-set aided by layering options that keep you fishing longer. Simms’ Waderwick Core Bottoms are built to dive into icy depths all day, with a Baselayerfit that contours to the body, keeping you warmer when and where it counts. Two-way stretch knit fabric delivers appreciated breathability and mobility, while PET Dry fabric and COR3 tech help zap odors and dump unwanted moisture.
- New Simms Baselayerfit is contoured to the body to keep you warmer & on the water longer
- 2-way stretch knit fabric offers excellent breathability & mobility
- PET Dry fabric & COR3 technology is anti-odor & wicks moisture
- Simms branded plush elastic waistband for added comfort
- Fabric Tech: 100% Polyester with COR3 Technology
- Approx Weight: 5 oz.
- Sizes: S/20, M/30, L/40, XL/50, XXL/60
- Sizes: S–XXL