Shipping & Returns
We assure that your order will be shipped in a timely manner. All web orders received before 3:00 PM Central Time are shipped the same business day. Our standard method of shipment is UPS Ground. Tailwaters offers free ground shipping for any order $75 or over. For orders $300 or more, you will receive free 3-Day shipping! (These specials are only offered domestically)
Standard Ground: FREE with $50 or more order
Third Day: $17.95 - (FREE on orders $300 or more!)
Alaska and Hawaii
Flat Rate: $37.95
All Orders are shipped 3rd day at a flat rate of: $27.95
We ship all in International orders via US Postal Service, or FedEx depending on the package size, value and customer requirements. A street address is required for all international deliveries. International shipping prices are quoted in U.S. dollars and must be prepaid in U.S. funds
Duties and Taxes
International orders are not subject to US taxes. However, it is possible that the country of final destination will apply import duties. The recipient is responsible for payment of all applicable duties, taxes and other fees.
OTHER SHIPPING OPTIONS
Please contact us if you are interested in using another shipping provider, or method of shipment not listed above.
If you're not completely satisfied with any item, return it to us in new and unused condition within 30 days of the original purchase date for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Shipping costs are non-refundable and we also charge for any shipping fees associated with exchanges.
Please include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package along with your contact information. We urge you to provide us with as much information as possible with your return. Please be clear as to why you are returning the item, and if you would like to exchange the item or receive a refund.
PLEASE CONTACT TAILWATERS FLY FISHING BEFORE SENDING YOUR RETURN!
You can reach us at email firstname.lastname@example.org , or by calling our toll-free number : 888-TAIL-H20 (888-824-5420)
Tailwaters Fly Fishing Company will not share any information given to this website with a third party, or use it to contact you unnecessarily. We want to be your full service fly shop not a pain in the butt, so we will only use the information you provide when it is needed to contact you about your current order or to respond to any questions you may have. We would love to keep you in loop about what is going on with Tailwaters Fly Fishing Co., so from time to time we may send you an email concerning special events or unique offers that we have here at the shop. We also send out a newsletter every quarter. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please contact us anytime to let us know.
Tailwaters Fly Fishing Company
2416 McKinney Ave - Dallas, TX - 75201
Toll Free: 888-TAIL-H20 (888-824-5420)
Tailwaters Travel (Ace Brown Dog, L.P.) Terms and Conditions
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Please note that Tailwaters Travel is subject to the payment structure and cancellation policies of the destinations which it represents. These policies vary with each tour operator, guide, lodge, outfitter, or any related service provider. Please refer to the exact payment, refund, and cancellation policies for the trip you have booked or are considering.
Initial trip deposit is always payable within 14 days of booking. Remaining balances are typically due 45-120 days prior to departure and are often non-refundable unless replacement clients are found. Tailwaters Travel accepts AMEX or a VISA / MASTERCARD. Please be aware, however, that a 3% convenience fee will be applied to all credit card transactions related to trip payments.
Refunds of deposits/payments made on credit cards will be charged a 3.5% service charge to fully compensate Tailwaters Travel for all bank charges incurred. Refunds or credits cannot be issued for fishing time lost due to inclement weather. Receipt of deposit and/or final payment is acknowledgement that registrant has read and accepts the cancellation/refund and responsibility clauses.
Below is a copy of the Tailwaters Fly Fishing Company / Tailwaters Travel Release of Liability and Assumption of Risks Waiver our clients receive and are requested to return upon booking a trip.
TAILWATERS FLY FISHING COMPANY / TAILWATERS TRAVEL WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY and ASSUMPTION OF RISKS READ CAREFULLY
In consideration of being allowed to Participate in one or more Activities, I, the Participant, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. I understand and have been fully informed about the Risk of Injury arising from my Participation in Activities which will occur on the Trip, including the risk of significant injury such as cuts, bruises, broken bones, paralysis, and even death. I also understand that the Risk of Injury from my Participation in any Activity MAY RESULT NOT ONLY FROM MY OWN ACTIONS AND ERRORS, BUT ALSO FROM THE ACTIONS OR NEGLIGENCE OF TAILWATERS FLY FISHING COMPANY / TAILWATERS TRAVEL AND/OR OTHER PARTICIPANTS.
2. I agree that prior to my Participation in any Activity, I will inspect the premises, equipment and areas being used. I also agree to comply with all laws, rules, regulations, signs and guidelines regulating Participation in Activities, and I will encourage others to do the same. If I observe any condition which might be dangerous, in need or repair or maintenance, any unusual circumstance or behavior whether before or during my Participation, I will not only remove myself from Participation, I will immediately notify the Guide and Tailwaters Fly Fishing Company / Tailwaters Travel of the same.
3. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE: KNOWING AND BEING INFORMED OF THE ABOVE, I FREELY ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN ANY ACTIVITY, EVEN IF CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY ANY ACT, ERROR, OMISSION OR NEGLIGENCE OF TAILWATERS FLY FISHING COMPANY / TAILWATERS TRAVEL. I ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF BODILY INJURY TO MYSELF OR CAUSED BY ME, WHETHER THE SAME SHALL ARISE BY MY NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF OTHERS, INCLUDING TAILWATERS TRAVEL.
4. RELEASE OF LIABILITY/INDEMNITY: I HEREBY RELEASE and DISCHARGE TAILWATERS FLY FISHING COMPANY / TAILWATERS TRAVEL FROM ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN ANY ACTIVITY, and HEREBY INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS TAILWATERS FLY FISHING COMPANY / TAILWATERS TRAVEL WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURIES, DISABILITY, DEATH, DAMAGE, and LOSS OF WHATEVER NATURE OR KIND ARISING OUT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN ANY ACTIVITY.
5. MY INSURANCE or NONE: I agree that I will either: (1) OBTAIN MY OWN INSURANCE TO COVER ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE WHICH I MIGHT SUFFER OR CAUSE, or (2) I agree and understand that I am NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE AT ALL AND ASSUME THE RISK OF NOT HAVING INSURANCE. IN EITHER CASE, I WILL NOT SEEK TO HOLD TAILWATERS FLY FISHING COMPANY / TAILWATERS TRAVEL (or its insurers) RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE WHICH I SUFFER OR CAUSE. TAILWATERS FLY FISHING COMPANY / TAILWATERS TRAVEL and I WAIVE OUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND WILL LET A JUDGE DECIDE ALL ISSUES RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, OR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM MY PARTICIPATION.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY and ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND AGREE TO THE SAME. I HAVE ALSO READ AND UNDERSTAND and AGREE TO THE ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS and DEFINITIONS ON THE BACK OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BY: (1) signing below, (2) paying for your Trip, or (3) Participating in the Trip.
BACK SIDE OF WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY and ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
When used herein,
"Tailwaters Travel" means and refers to Ace Brown Dog, LP doing business as 'Tailwaters Travel' and all of its partners (general and limited), officers, managers, employees, staff, independent contractors, subcontractors, sponsors, vendors, suppliers, Guides, agents and representatives, as well as their insurers, members and all of their successors and assigns. "Guide" means and refers to the independent contractors in the Trip areas who provide assistance, guidance, and directions relating to your Participation in Activities or in relation to the Trip.
"Trip" shall mean and refer to all aspects and locations involved in the travel package on which you are going, from the start of the trip until you return home, including but not limited air travel, taxi rides, hotels, lodges, accommodations of all types, the hunting areas, travel to and from hunting areas, meal areas, restaurants and all other places and areas and events in which you Participate.
"Participate" or "Participation" shall mean and refer to any and all types of participation in any Activity including but not limited to participation as a hunter, observer, guide, client, spectator, visitor or are otherwise involved in the Trip.
"I," "you," or "Participant" shall mean and refer to you, the person receiving this Waiver, Release of Liability and Assumption of the Risk, and also refers to, and is binding upon Participant's parents, guardians, heirs, executors, guests, spouse, next of kin, and all members of your family.
"Activity" or "Activities" shall means and refer to any act or event occurring in relation to the Trip, including but not limited to hunting, fishing, target practice, hiking, biking, exploring, games, events, tournaments, practice, programs, sessions, meetings, gatherings, consultations, and other events which occur on the Trip.
"Risk of Injury" shall mean and refer to all possibilities of injury (from minor to fatal) which may result or arise from Participation in any Activity or while on the Trip. Without limiting the foregoing, such risks include being hit or struck by bullets, arrows, branches, hooks, rods, reels, fish, or other flying objects; straining, tearing or bruising muscles, tendons, joints and other body parts; breaking bones; aggravating prior or existing conditions; slipping, tripping or falling which may be caused by any number of conditions; injury caused by contact with other participants, or personal weakness or infirmity; injury, loss of limbs or extremities, or irritation from bites, stings, and other undesired contact with animals (domestic and wild), insects, vermin, fish, and birds; injury or sickness caused by plant life or animal contact; injury from malfunctioning guns and other weapons used in the Activities; and the possibility of stroke, heart attack, heat stroke, dehydration and other physical and mental conditions which may arise or result from, or be aggravated by Participation.