Umpqua Ledges 500 Waist Pack
The Umpqua Ledges 500 is an essential fly-fishing pack. The Ledges Series of Waistpacks are loaded with well thought out features that make this an easy to use pack. We love the layout and the many unique features like the suspended back panel, high-wear tool sheath, barbless fly rigging station, load adjusters, weather-proof pocket. Those features and more are what make the Ledges Waist Pack one of the most functional and user-friendly fly fishing packs on the market. The Ledges 500 also integrates with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack, making it an ideal add on for backcountry fishing adventures.
- Suspended back panel with aluminum stay
- Load adjusters for personalized fit and positioning
- Hemostat grab-tabs/retractor-stations with retainers to minimize snagging and swinging
- Barbless fly-rigging work station
- Two external tippet pockets
- High-wear tarpaulin tool sheath
- Weather-proof pocket
- Quick access, one-hand zipper operation
- Rain jacket straps
- Two low profile water bottle holders with cord retainer
- Removable shoulder strap with floating pad
- D-rings for net attachment
- "Sticky" micro-textured zipper pulls
- Internal key clip
- Integrates with Surveyor 1100 backpack
- Corrosion resistant, snag-free YKK zippers
- Dimensions -11 in. x 8 in. x 8 in.
- Volume - 500 cubic in.
- Weight - 25 oz.
- Colors - Slate Gray and Moss Green