Fly Fishing Instruction & Fly Casting Lessons
Whether you are a rookie angler or a seasoned veteran of the flats, Tailwaters offers a comprehensive program of fly fishing instruction to help everyone become a better angler.
Fly fishing is a sport that is always presenting a new challenge. As anglers, the staff of Tailwaters knows that we can always improve our skills to maximize our time and enjoyment on the water. Our instructors have spent countless hours learning the techniques and skills to catch fish. We pride ourselves in having expert instructors that can help you become a better angler. From introductory lessons at our Levee Street location, to full day guide trips, let Tailwaters become your source for becoming all things fly fishing.
Tailwaters offers several options to help you reach your goals
- Private Lessons conducted at the shop
- Saturday Intro Classes at the shop
- Specialized workshops featuring guest instructors
- Monthly Fly Tying classes
- Destination schools hosted by Tailwaters Travel
- On the Water Private Lessons, Schools & Guided Trips