ROSS REELS COLORADO LT REEL
ROSS COLORADO LT FLY REEL
Designed around our original Colorados click and pawl system, the new award-winning Ross Reels Colorado LT Fly Reel retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. However, that is where the similarities end as the Colorado LT is built with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. Adding to its elegant simplicity, the Colorado LT boasts only 15 different parts in total, all designed, machined, and assembled in .
· WEIGHT: All models less than 3.0 oz
· FRAME/SPOOL MATERIAL: 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy designed for Ross Reels
· MANUFACTURING SPECIFICATIONS: Fully machined from a solid one-piece spool for maximum strength and rigidity
· All metal click/pawl mechanism with a stainless steel pawl, gear, and spring.
· Machined marine-grade bronze bushing which rotates on a stainless steel spindle with a quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
· Type II anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
· 0wt. - 5wt.
· Designed for use in all freshwater and warmwater fishing environments