ROSS REELS EVOLUTION R
ROSS EVOLUTION R FLY REEL
The Evolution R Fly Reel is the culmination of our engineers and machinists artistic and technical prowess. It features a fully sealed carbon fiber drag with an industry-best power-to-weight ratio. Encased in a super lightweight frame, all models are less than 5.2 oz. The innovative shape of the ultra-large arbor spool is engineered to force the even winding of the line across the face of the spool as it is retrieved - something never before seen in a fly reel.
· ULTRALIGHT WEIGHT- All models less than 4.5 oz and fully machined from 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
· SEALED DRAG- Industry leading power-to-weight ratio in a fully sealed system | Proprietary carbon fiber and stainless steel disc stack
· STAINLESS STEEL INTERNALS- All internal components are machined stainless steel
· CUSTOM HANDLE MATERIAL- Fully machined canvas phenolic rod, resting on a 7075-T6 chromated aluminum post yields reduced weight and increased grip when wet
· FINISH- Type II anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
· CONNECTION AND CONVERSION- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
· FLY LINE COVERAGE- 3wt. - 8wt.
· FISHING APPLICATION- Designed for use in all freshwater and warmwater fishing environments