The Buckhorn, and its older sibling, the Delta, set the new standard for carrying your entire fishing kit over the shoulder with optimum comfort for long periods. The Buckhorn is perfect for the lunch break when you head over to the carp pond and other more urban assaults, or for the stealthy walk-n-wade spring creek jaunt. Like its big brother, the Buckhorn is ambidextrous and dons the features to efficiently carry your gear and accessories on the water
- Cyclepond Fishpond fabric
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippered main pocket
- Structured back air mesh panel to help carry loads and keep cool
- Zippered main storage compartment for secure fly box storage
- Signature molded zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Exterior VELCRO® attachment for foam, tools or accessory attachment
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs and cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Integrated guide net slot
- Exterior water bottle pocket
- 7 zippered pockets
- 2 lbs
- 13" x 7" x 6"
- 305 cu. in.
- Can be worn over left or right shoulder