WINSTON ROD CO SALTWATER AIR FLY ROD
WINSTON SALTWATER AIR FLY ROD
The Saltwater AIR series is very light and allows for unprecedented fast recovery, for any length of cast. Combining Winstons proprietary SuperSilica lightweight resin system and Boron III material with modern progressive tapers, Winston Saltwater AIR rods deliver the celebrated Winston feel, along with balanced, fast graphite recovery rates, for incredible line speed and presentation, making them their most versatile rods in saltwater environments. What this means for anglers is faster mid-sections to dictate line control and easily manage windy conditions along with Boron III technology applied in the butt section for more lifting strength to fight and land fish quickly.
- Advanced carbon fiber combined with our SuperSilica lightweight resin system to improve toughness and durability
- A new light and fast big game rod series with extra power cast after cast, without fatigue
- Quick recovery with Winston Progressive Action
- New stealth matte Winston Green finish for flats stalking
- Smaller guides hold the line closer to the rod shaft to give better control through the cast and presentation.
- Boron III technology for increased fighting/lifting power and added energy
- Designed and Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Sections: 4
- Guides: Hard chrome titanium colored snake guides with nanolite stripping guides
- Color: New stealth matte Winston Green finish
- Reel Seat: Charcoal Gray uplocking, anodized aluminum with double locking rings and 1 ½ fighting butt. Engraved with the company signature logo.
- Storage: Premium graphite rod tube with embroidered with logo rod sock