7 Nights / 6 Days Fishing: $6505
6 Nights / 5 Days Fishing: $5650
5 Nights / 4 Days Fishing: $4745
4 Nights / 3 Days Fishing: $3790
Lodging, meals, guided fishing, access to paddle boards and kayaks, transportation between Delphi Club and Marsh Harbour Airport and loaner wading boots
Transportation to Abaco Island, alcoholic beverages, rod outfit rental program, flies, leader tippet, gratuities and government taxes
50% of the cost is payable within 10 days of booking to secure the reservation and the balance is payable at least 60 days prior to arrival at Delphi. Room and boats cannot be held or reserved without a deposit. Please note that 10% of the total package cost for each trip/angler is non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
Tailwaters Travel must adhere to the cancellation policies of the guides, outfitters and lodges which it represents. Delphi Club policy follows:
After the initial reservation has been made, please note that 10% of the total package cost for each trip/angler is non-refundable.Date changes can be made 61+ days prior to arrival at Delphi (subject to availability). Date changes cannot be made to reservations 60 days or less prior to arrival at Delphi.
The Delphi Club reserves the right to charge a handling fee of $100 per person for any changes to the reservation.
Cancellations 90 days prior to the start of the trip: A 10% penalty would be incurred plus a $100 per person handling fee. The remaining 90% can be refunded or applied to a future trip booked within one year.
Cancellations 31-90 days prior to the start of the trip: A 50% penalty would be incurred plus a $100 per person handling fee. The remaining 50% can be refunded or applied to a future trip booked within one year.
Cancellations 30 days or less prior to the start of the trip: No refund or credit will be given.